Made to Order Statement Earrings
The Chromatic Dialogue Part One - Shop On-Linelivepages::jquery();?>
The Chromatic Dialogue Part One
This collection of jewellery was made using a very limited palette of colours. In collaboration with abstract landscape painter Amanda Bee, we used the following six artists pigments - four of which are earth ochre pigments from Provence, France:
1) Gris Ochre - a dark neutral grey
2) Ardoise Naturelle - a neutral stone
3) Terre Verte de Nicosie - a pale green with a hint of blue
4) Rouge Ercolano - a rich terracotta orange
5) yellow ochre - warm mustard yellow
6) natural indigo - deepest dark blue
I loved the colours that we created together so I have decided to continue to make a limited range of designs using these beautifully soft earthy colours.
Some of the designs are one-off pieces and others I will repeat so I have split this collection into 'One-of-a-kind' and 'Made-to-order' designs.
Our work was exhibited in Bradford on Avon in September 2023 and you can read more about my processes and the exhibition in my blog.